Return and Refund Policy
- Skatebolt will provide a 90 days warranty to all our customers. Within this period, Skatebolt guarantees to help you solve any issues without additional charges excluding damage caused by inappropriate use of the boards.
- Within the period of our warranty, Skatebolt can send you parts of the boards to solve any quality issues for free except shipping of round trip. However, warranty doesn’t include those man-made issues, otherwise, customers have to pay for it by themselves.
- Warranty will not cover the normal wear and tear items, such as wheels and grip tape. Please note that any customization or alteration to the board will void your warranty. So please contact us immediately when you find any issues with the board.
- Warranty will not cover those damages when you ride it on uneven surfaces.
- Fees will be charged for parts or repairs if the warranty expires.
- This warranty policy only applies to U.S. customers. International customers will be responsible for the shipping fee and receiving costs for any service or repair.
- Skatebolt will not in charge of any injures, damages and losses as a result of using or studying our products.
- Please specify the following things if you need maintenance service:
- The platform from which you purchased the product (Amazon,
Official website, eBay distributors etc)
- Your order number
- Your name and email address that was used to place the order
- Customers have no access to ask returning when our product has been shipping out. Cancelling is available before the product is sending out.
- Customers have access to ask replacing a new one if customers suffer from quality issues within seven days. Repairing is available within warranty period.
- Skatebolt only refund for those who cancelled successfully, payment of your order will be refund to your account in 3-7 business days, no reason to refund is not acceptable.