- Skatebolt provides a 90 days warranty to all the customers. Within this period, Skatebolt guarantees to help you solve any issues without additional charges excluding damage caused by inappropriate use of the boards.
- Within the warranty, Skatebolt could send you parts of the boards to solve any quality issues for free except shipping of round trip. Warranty doesn’t cover those man-made issues, otherwise, customers have to pay for it by themselves.
- Warranty will not cover the normal wear and tear items, such as wheels and grip tape. Please note that any customization or alteration to the board will void your warranty. So please contact us immediately when you find any issues with the board.
- Warranty will not cover those damages when you ride it on uneven surfaces.
- Fees will be charged for parts or repairs if the warranty expires.
- This warranty policy only applies to U.S. customers. International customers will be responsible for the shipping fee and receiving costs for any service or repair.
- Skatebolt will not be responsible for any injures, damages and losses as a result of using or studying our products.
- Please specify the following things if you need maintenance service:
- The platform from which you purchased the product (Amazon,
Official website, eBay, distributors etc)
- Your order number
- Your name and email address that was used to place the order